- “Short-term and Long-term Partisanship: Campaign Effects and the Stability of Party Identification and in Latin America ,” Conditionally Accepted. Latin American Research Review.“
- Grievances, Partisanship, and the Activation of Populist Attitudes in Mexico,” Forthcoming. Politica y Gobierno. (with Sandra Ley, and Ulises Beltrán)
- ”List Experiments, Political Sophistication, and Vote Buying. Experimental Evidence from Mexico,” Forthcoming. Journal of Politics in Latin America. (with Ulises Beltrán).
- “Who Receives Electoral Gifts? It Depends on Question Wording, Experimental Evidence From Mexico,” Forthcoming. Political Behavior. (with Ulises Beltrán). PDF.
- "Are All Types of Wrongdoing Created Equal in the Eyes of Voters?" Forthcoming. Journal of Elections, Public Opinion, and Parties. (with Sandra Botero, Laura Gamboa, Nara Pavão, and David W. Nickerson). PDF
- "Religious Engagement, Civic Skills, and Political Participation in Latin America," 2020. Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion. 59(1):101-118. (with Andre Audette and Mark Brockway). PDF
- "Partisanship and Question Wording Effects in Latin America. Experimental Evidence from Latin America," 2019. Public Opinion Quarterly. 3(1): 26–45. PDF
- "Under Friendly Fire: Partisan Press, Fragmented Opposition and Voting Behavior," 2019. Electoral Studies. 60(August): 102044. (with Sandra Botero, Laura Gamboa, Nara Pavão, and David W. Nickerson). PDF
- "Do Campaigns Matter (in New Democracies)? Campaign Interest, Vote Choice, and Survey Satisficing,” Revista Latinoamericana de Opinión Pública. PDF
- "Clientelistic Activation of Mexican Voters: Between Vote Buying and Political Communication," Política y Gobierno. (with Ulises Beltrán). PDF.
- “Says Who? The Importance of Contextually Credible Sources for Corruption Allegations,” 2015. Political Research Quarterly. 68 (3): 493-504. (with Sandra Botero, Laura Gamboa, Nara Pavão, and David W. Nickerson). PDF
- “Expert Opinion on Extinction Risk and Climate Change Adaptation.” 2015. Elementa. 3(57). (with Debra Javeline, Jessica J. Hellmann, Jason S. McLachlan, Dov F. Sax, and Mark W. Schwartz). PDF
- "Expert Opinion on Climate Change and Threats to Biodiversity," 2014. BioScience. 63(8): 666-673. (with Debra Javeline, Jessica Hellman, and Gregory Schufeldt). PDF
- Do Electoral Polls Affect Voters' Behavior? Experimental Evidence from Mexico.
- Who are the Candidates? Independents, Partisanship, and the Enlightening Role of Political Campaigns in Mexico.
- Same Scandal, Different Interpretations. Politics of Corruption, Partisan Bias and Opinion Formation. Experimental Evidence from Mexico.
- Ideological Convergence, Lack of Representation, and the New Conservative Mobilization in Mexico.
- Who Believes in the 2006 Electoral “Fraud” in Mexico? Motivated Reasoning, Negative Partisanship, and Conspiracy Thinking.